Friday 7 September 2012

Hanna (2011 movie)




Directed by
: Joe Wright
Released
: 2011
Country
: Germany
              United Kingdom
              United States


Plot synopsis

Hanna, a 16-year-old girl, has been raised by her father to be an assassin. Hanna must travel in a mission across Europe, under much danger of being captured by enemies. As she is on her mission, Hanna learns secrets, including secrets regarding her existence...

Cast

Saoirse Ronan as Hanna
Eric Bana as Erik
Cate Blanchett as Marissa
Vicky Krieps as Johanna Zadek
Jessica Barden as Sophie

 
My Opinion

I think ''Hanna'' is okay: neither very good, nor bad There is action, as well as some mystery. The character of Hanna is strange: ''young, sweet, innocent'' but ''deadly''. However, I cannot say that this movie is very good. Several things remain unclear. For example, what actually happened to Sophie and her family?


I expected that since it's a film directed by Joe Wright, it would have been excellent as he had directed excellent movies like ''Pride & Prejudice'', and ''Atonement''. But I was a bit disappointed. But, however, this movie is okay and is engrossing at some parts as well. It did kept me looking at the screen until the end.

 Overall I would come to a conclusion that though it is an interesting film to watch, ''Hanna'' is not that much good as I expected, yet OKAY and was NOT unsatisfactory. 

2.5 out of 5.



No comments:

Post a Comment